At Quin Global UK, we rise to every challenge, and though times may be tough, we will all get through the present circumstances stronger together. We want to help you, our customers, and continue to support your business and minimise the impact of the current situation as much as we can. Therefore, we are delighted to launch our Stronger Global Connections initiative, which is one platform, four possibilities. This initiative consists of four live connections; Demo Live, Meet Live, Lab Live and Sales Training Live. These four possibilities will help you to keep digitally in touch with us and for us to provide any support and guidance we can to you during this difficult period. We will run all these live connections through video conference so you can access them globally. Are you interested in finding out more? Have a look below at what each live connection is all about.
Demo Live is all about connecting the correct use of our products with people quickly.
If you are interested in seeing our products in action and gaining a better understanding of how our spray adhesives work, then 'Demo Live' is for you! You can request a short, focused demonstration on any of Quin's spray adhesive products, set of substrates or tailored to a project.
To book your Demo Live click here or ask our BDM's or Customer Experience team who are all available through video conferencing to support you so we can all help minimise the impact of the current situation on your business.
1. Live demonstrations to suit your timescale.
2. Eliminate wasted time preparing for visits to your premises.
3. Focus on the specific need.
4. Request a Demo specific to an upcoming project where Quin spray adhesives are being used.
5. Watch a demo using your substrates.
6. Understand Quin's product differences and application techniques.
7. Demo's available upon request in multiple languages.
Meet Live is all about keeping connections alive. If you require a visit but under the current restrictions are unable to arrange one then we have the solution for you! All of our people are available to meet you through video conference. Let's keep projects moving through these different times, have a catch up where you can ask questions, raise concerns or chat about the joys of homeworking! Together we will come out of this stronger.
To book your Meet Live click here or ask our BDM's or Customer Experience team service who are all available through video conferencing to support you so we can all help minimise the impact of the current situation on your business.
1. Bringing back your smile.
2. A speedy and convenient way to connect.
3. Continuing the new normal for business.
4. Continuing our BDM support to you.
5. Maintain connections while face to face meetings are not possible.
6. Keep projects moving through these unusual times via video conferencing.
7. Bring key stakeholders and decision-makers into project or product discussions.
Lab Live is about connecting over a hundred years of combined adhesive knowledge and experience with prospects who have unanswered adhesive questions.
If you require more technical guidance, recommendations or information then you have come to the right place! Our lab is open for digital conversations with our technical adhesive specialists who can advise you on testing, new projects, substrates, application and much more. Draw on over a hundred years of combined experience at your fingertips to help you get answers to all of your unanswered adhesive questions. We are here to help through these difficult times.
To book your Lab Live click here or ask our BDM's or our Customer Experience team who are all available through video conferencing to support you so we can all help minimise the impact of the current situation on your business.
1. Fast visual technical help to keep your business moving.
2. Access to a vast library of test results on many substrate combinations.
3. Technical adhesive compatibility guidance available at your fingertips.
4. Canister and gun maintenance, troubleshooting help, tips and guidance.
5. Adhesive guidance for your new applications and substrate combinations.
Sales Training Live is about connecting elite sales training with your people using Quin's Triangle of Success methodology.
Are you looking to continue growing the skill set of your sales team but can't get out for training? We have the solution! Join us through video conferencing to learn and understand or even refresh your sales team's understanding of how to sell premium canister and aerosol solutions in troubled times using Quin's proven Triangle of Success methodology.
To book your Sales Training Live click here or ask our BDM's or Customer Experience team who are all available through video conferencing to support you so we can all help minimise the impact of the current situation on your business.
1. Securing long-lasting relationships.
2. Increasing motivation and desire to persevere.
3. Increased understanding of upselling techniques.
4. Improved product knowledge.
Throughout all this, we want to ensure we all stay connected. We may not be able to meet face to face, but we are still here to help digitally. This is why our Stronger Global Connections initiative is so important to us as it keeps us connected to you through Demo, Meet, Lab and Sales Training Live. One platform, four possibilities. You couldn't ask for more!
If you are interested in booking any of these live connections, please click here to book your slot or get in touch with your BDM or contact our Customer Experience team who will be more than happy to help.